A Message from Surfrider…

Thank you!

We did it AGAIN – we made a huge impression on decision makers with close to 3,000 Save Trestles campaigners attending the Secretary of Commerce hearing yesterday to show the federal government that the people do not want a toll road running through a State Park.

We are now back in the waiting game as the Secretary of Commerce will make his decision between Oct 24, 2008 and January 7 2009.

This is great as it gives us more time to make sure all of our family and friends write the Federal Government and demand they uphold the Coastal Commission decision to protect San Onofre State Beach.

We have until October 2nd to submit comments. We’ve made it easy for you: click here.

If you have already completed the action alert, our system will catch it. Even if you have written the Federal Government, please pass this link around to at least 20 friends today.

At this point, waiting is our forte! We have been fighting this toll road for over 10 years… and remember when we had to wait for a public hearing to be rescheduled? Patience always pays off!

Thanks for your enduring support. It’s all possible because of YOU!


Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.